The Subjective Truth

A blog for my philosophical, quasi-Buddhist, or humor-inspired musings.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More six word science fiction

Do you remember this post I made some time ago? And here's Richard's if you haven't read it. (I fear he's a better writer than I am.)

Well, I came up with a few more of my own:

What I miss most? My brain.

Two arms are better than three.

I hate it when they evanesce.

I think these are so much fun to write. I wanna see some more. Have at it, kidos!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outer space is too quiet for thinking.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That one's pretty good accept that it's seven words. But that can be remedied by contracting the "is" with space so I give it an "A".

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog's angry, I can't comment.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and then, the computer exploded! BOOOM!!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

"Kill me before we are digested"

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home