The Subjective Truth

A blog for my philosophical, quasi-Buddhist, or humor-inspired musings.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I don't update this thing enough...

Holy crap, look what I found on my Yahoo! info page. An old friend quiz! It has to have been nearly two years since I made this thing. The best part about it is that it illustrates just how much people and things can change over seemingly short periods of time. You all should take it again and see how you do. I surprised myself and missed a few!

Anyway, good luck on finals!

EDIT: Haha, I completely forgot about this quiz. In case any of you didn't remember or didn't know, once upon a time a started to write a book. Since I haven't come up with a name for it yet, I just call it "The Book". This quiz is over Part I of it and a like one two questions about part II. If you can actually get any of them right you have one hell of a memory.
I actually plan to come off my hiatus this Christmas break and get back to writing it. If any of you folks would like something to read over the break, Part I isn't too long and I really would appreciate the comments and criticism. I actually think it's pretty good, and I might even go so far to say that Richard, Rodney, or even Alex would recommend it. So, just give me a holler here or IM or something and I'll get ya an electronic copy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

It would appear that after all these years (all one of them) I still know my Sean...and my The Book for that matter. Write it more! Also, shoot me a copy of part 1, because yeah.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home