The Subjective Truth

A blog for my philosophical, quasi-Buddhist, or humor-inspired musings.

Friday, August 04, 2006

True Story, I Swear To... Something

I had a very strange experience this morning, and it happened to me exactly thus, I leave nothing out and change no details.


When I woke up the first time this morning, I noticed two weird things right off, then another soon after. First off, I had no blanket on me and I was also wearing a pair of jeans with the belt buckled. I know for absolute fact that I took off pants before I went to bed. I have a theory though; I had a fan on me when I went to sleep, as I often do, and usually as I get cold in the night I pull the blanket over me. Perhaps instead this fateful night, I got up and put pants on in a groggy, dreamy trance that I just don't remember. Ok, that's all well and good, but here's the kicker; when I got up and took the pants off, I wasn't wearing any underwear!

I've tried and tried all day long, but I just can't figure that shit out.

P.S. Today was my last day of work for the summer! WooHoo!!

6 Comments:

Blogger GhostMaster said...

I applaud you my friend, you have had sex with the aliens and they were kind enough to try to cover your shame. They just don't understand Earth subtlties like the underwear goes underneath pants. Shameful aliens!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was not aliens. it was me using my telepathic abilites to utterly confuse sean. and i believed it worked considering it was worthy enough to blog.

10:34 PM  
Blogger di hu said...

okay i think it was just one fucked up night and i believe everyone has one of those.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Okay, I've got it. You went to bed really tired, you know, with the fan and whatnot, first got to hot, kicked off the blanket and underwear, then because the fan was on, woke up in that state you're in when I would wake you up in the morning and you would ask me weird questions like "where's the treasure?" "are we going to go skiing?" "why did everything taste purple for a second?" and so on, and thinking it was time to go to work, put on your pants because you were cold, then went back to sleep, because you obviously weren't ready to be awake yet. BAM!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By Jobe, I think he's got it!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

K... the underwear thing is interesting and all but I think you need to change your profile on this blog to read, " I'm currently taking classes at OU." Since you are. Go, Sean.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home