The Subjective Truth

A blog for my philosophical, quasi-Buddhist, or humor-inspired musings.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Running...

I ran until I got a stitch in my side today. I haven't felt that in quite a long time. I guess that means I reached my current limit? My "max", as it were? I don't know. I suppose two miles is a good place to sit for a bit. I'll work on that distance for a week or so, then try for three.

I started crunches and push-ups today.

I'm going to try to start including some more interesting content along with these updates. Some short stories or poetry or something. I don't want it to be too boring for my one follower.

EDIT: I bought a bathroom scale and pedometer at Wal*Mart today.

210 lbs.

ran: 2 miles, 5 minute break in between.

crunches: 30

push-ups: 20

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home